Terms & Conditions
THE MELVILLE AESTHETIC CENTRE TERMS, CONDITIONS AND GUIDELINES
To provide our clients with the most effective treatment and superior service, we kindly request that you adhere to the following procedures:
- The Melville Aesthetic Centre is not responsible for any injury, theft, damage, loss or misfortune that may occur on our premises.
- You enter the property at your own risk.
- Please adhere to the speed limit of 10km/h inside the property.
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your appointments to allow time for your consultation.
- Late arrivals will, unfortunately, result in shortened treatment time.
- Gowns and slippers will be provided for Spa Packages and remain the property of The Melville Aesthetic Centre.
- Kindly notify us of your gown sizes prior to the appointment date.
- Please bring your bathing costume along if Jacuzzi is included in your package.
- Only appropriate swimwear allowed in the Jacuzzi, no underwear.
- Swimwear to be kept on at all times in the Jacuzzi area.
- Kindly do not attempt to adjust the temperature in the Jacuzzi.
- Kindly note that we do NOT have dual treatment rooms available.
- Kindly notify us in advance of any special dietary requirements or preferences, where meals are included in your spa package.
- Please ensure that you complete a client record card and that your therapist is aware of any serious illnesses or allergies as indicated on the client record card.
- Please alert your therapist of any of the following: metal implants, pacemakers, heart conditions, high blood pressure, muscle or joint injuries, pregnancy, breastfeeding, diabetes, epilepsy, allergies to iodine or any other products, medication such as Roaccutane, Retin-A, cortisone or anti-depressants.
- Advise your therapist on the preferred pressure for your message, i.e. soft, medium or deep pressure.
- Lockers are provided for your personal items and clothing. Please ensure that all valuables and cash are locked away in the locker provided or in your vehicle.
- We kindly request that cell phones are switched off during treatments.
- For any spa booking to be confirmed, proof of payment is required.
- Please be on time for your treatment. We want to spoil you every minute and arriving late will deprive you of valuable treatment time.
- We can unfortunately not give any refunds or re-schedule the appointment in the following instances:
If we receive notice of cancellation less than 48 hours prior to the spa booking.
If one of the members for a group booking does not show up on the day.
- Please re-schedule or cancel spa packages 48 hours before the time and single appointments at least 5 hours before the time.
- Care is given to ensure our price lists are updated and accurate, but please note that prices are subject to change due to unforeseen product price increases by our suppliers.
- Scheduling an appointment is your acceptance of our policies.
- All courses will expire 6 months from the date of purchase.
Gift vouchers are available for rand amount purchases, or a particular service or package, and are an ideal gift for any special occasion. No treatments will be performed without the presentation of your gift voucher. Should there be a difference in price – the client would need to pay the balance. Vouchers are valid for 3 months from the date of purchase.
Loyalty “VIP” Club
Join our Loyalty Club at a once-off joining fee of R50 and enjoy a complimentary Back & Neck Massage on your birthday every year! You will also receive discount vouchers and earn loyalty points on treatments.
Specials and Discounts
Clients can subscribe to the website in order to receive our monthly specials. You can also “Like” us on Facebook in order to receive updates on Specials.
Get 50% discount on either one of the following treatments for your birthday – Manicure / Pedicure / Any Massage.
Appointments and Cancellation Policy
Late arrival will result in a shortened appointment with the full fee being applicable. Therapists are tightly scheduled and booked especially for you. For your convenience, we recommend scheduling your next appointment before leaving our facility.
As it is a wellness environment, we do request, if possible, that you refrain from smoking, or otherwise make use of the designated smoking area.
We accept cash, VISA and Master cards.