THE MELVILLE AESTHETIC CENTRE TERMS, CONDITIONS AND GUIDELINES
To provide our clients with the most effective treatment and superior service, we kindly request that you adhere to the following procedures:
- The Melville Aesthetic Centre is not responsible for any injury, theft, damage, loss or misfortune that may occur on our premises.
- You enter the property at your own risk.
- Please adhere to the speed limit of 10km/h inside the property.
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your appointments to allow time for your consultation.
- Late arrivals will, unfortunately, result in shortened treatment time.
- Gowns and slippers will be provided for Spa Packages and remain the property of The Melville Aesthetic Centre.
- Kindly notify us of your gown sizes prior to the appointment date.
- Please bring your bathing costume along if Jacuzzi is included in your package.
- Only appropriate swimwear allowed in the Jacuzzi, no underwear.
- Swimwear to be kept on at all times in the Jacuzzi area.
- Kindly do not attempt to adjust the temperature in the Jacuzzi.
- Kindly note that we do NOT have dual treatment rooms available.
- Kindly notify us in advance of any special dietary requirements or preferences, where meals are included in your spa package.
- Please ensure that you complete a client record card and that your therapist is aware of any serious illnesses or allergies as indicated on the client record card.
- Please alert your therapist of any of the following: metal implants, pacemakers, heart conditions, high blood pressure, muscle or joint injuries, pregnancy, breastfeeding, diabetes, epilepsy, allergies to iodine or any other products, medication such as Roaccutane, Retin-A, cortisone or anti-depressants.
- Advise your therapist on the preferred pressure for your message, i.e. soft, medium or deep pressure.
- Lockers are provided for your personal items and clothing. Please ensure that all valuables and cash are locked away in the locker provided or in your vehicle.
- We kindly request that cell phones are switched off during treatments.
- For any spa booking to be confirmed, proof of payment is required.
- Please be on time for your treatment. We want to spoil you every minute and arriving late will deprive you of valuable treatment time.
- We can unfortunately not give any refunds or re-schedule the appointment in the following instances:
If we receive notice of cancellation less than 48 hours prior to the spa booking.
If one of the members for a group booking does not show up on the day.
- Please re-schedule or cancel spa packages 48 hours before the time and single appointments at least 5 hours before the time.
- Care is given to ensure our price lists are updated and accurate, but please note that prices are subject to change due to unforeseen product price increases by our suppliers.
- Scheduling an appointment is your acceptance of our policies.
- All courses will expire 6 months from the date of purchase.
Loyalty "VIP" Club
Specials and Discounts
Appointments and Cancellation Policy